ChicagoVampire.com has received 25 Admit Two passes to see BLOOD: The Last Vampire in Chicago. These tickets are good for any screening of the film Monday through Thursday at the Landmark Century Center Theater while the film is showing there (it opens today).
To enter for your chance to win one of these passes:
- Follow http://www.twitter.com/DarkChicago on Twitter (if you aren’t already)
- Post the following: @DarkChicago – I want your BLOOD
between now and Tuesday, July 14
- Check your Direct Messages in Twitter to see if you won!
Winners will receive tickets by mail – BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR DMs so that you can send in your mailing address if you win!
The organizers of the pop-culture heavy event contacted FANGORIA this afternoon to share a host of new additions to the guest list, and to dangle the carrot of something very special to be announced on Monday.
Other Media Guests include:
· Michelle Rodriguez - Resident Evil
· Rhona Mitra - Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
· Ray Park - Darth Maul Star Wars: Episode 1, X-Men
· Edward James Olmos - Actor - Battlestar Galactica, Blade Runner
· Kristanna Loken - Actress - Terminator 3, Painkiller Jane
· Emma Caulfield - Played Anya on Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
· Doug Jones - Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy I & II
· Ernie Hudson - The Crow, Ghostbusters
· Jake Busey - The Frighteners, Starship Troopers
· Luke Goss - Hellboy II & Blade 2
· Cerina Vincent - Cabin Fever
· Rowdy Roddy Piper - They Live
And this is just a sample. Check out the full list here, and here's the additional message direct from Wizard Entertainment:
**WE ARE MAKING A MAJOR GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT FOR CHICAGO ON MONDAY, JULY 13th on wizardworld.com. THIS GUEST IS HUGE IN BOTH SIZE AND STATURE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!**
On the surface, Saya is a stunning 16-year old girl, but that youthful exterior hides the tormented soul of a 400 year-old “halfling”.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, she has for centuries been a loner, obsessed with using her samurai skills to rid the world of vampires, all the while knowing that she herself can survive only on blood like those she hunts. When she is sent to an American military base in Tokyo by the clandestine organization for whom she works, Saya immediately senses that this may be her opportunity to finally destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Using her superhuman strength and her sword, she begins to rid the base of its evil infestation in a series of spectacular and elaborate showdowns. However, it is not until she forms her first human friendship in centuries with the young daughter of the base’s general that Saya learns her greatest power over Onigen may well be her ability to make a human connection…
Renowned producers Bill Kong (CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON; HERO) and Abel Nahmias (11 COMMANDMENTS, LA BEUZE) team up with director Chris Nahon (KISS OF THE DRAGON) on this English language vampire slaying adventure, where the hope of the world rests in the hands of a beautiful young woman.